5.0

So I posted the truth with the official AKC pedigree and pissed off consumers removed it.What in the world????

I guess that goes to show what kind of company this really is. I surely hope you small handful of people get a life and don't spend another minute worrying about me are my dogs. We have a life here in Madison not to sure about you all.

I have had 121 puppies and can promise you I have more happy and thankful puppy parents than this small little group.I'll be dealing with Sara Rhodes next so stay tuned in for more of the TRUTH!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lisas Fancy Dals. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lisas Fancy Dals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Lisas Fancy Dals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lisas Fancy Dals?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1227622

Sure you just happened to see this.If you know so much about my puppies and myself.

What are you asking me about any of my puppies for? I think you are just here looking to see if I've said anything about what you had two pastors come here and do. You know Pastor Jamie Hinson, Pastor Stephanie. Sara Rhodes Hinson Rebelette I knew you were behind it all along.

I even said to some of my puppy parent's that I didn't trust Jamie Hinson and was told oh Lisa he's a pastor and you can trust him. Should've followed my gut.Right? I just have one thing and only one thing to say to you. By no means I HAVEN'T DEALT WITH YOU YET!!!!!

You'll be the first to know when I deal with you. I just hope all these lies and trash you've posted about me and my dogs has been worth it.

You should have told them Domino was sold with Limited Registration and they will never have AKC puppies from that handsome boy.What a waste!

Supply, North Carolina, United States #1181931

Haha - Wow - Lisa, really?I just happened to see this because I was going to send you a message about how MY pup is doing and saw the website is down.

It's something to be bragging that you've had 121 pups and how many of those were both deaf or bi-lateral? How many of those had kidney problems? You "dealt" with me didn't you?

You tried to scare me into giving you my pup back and guess what, you failed miserably.Hope your dogs are now in a better place because mine is doing great.

lisamariedb64
to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1253368

Yours are only doing better thanks to Terri Stigall and Wendy Stark Healy.I know how they paid you girl.

Remember they use to like me and UPS came to my house every other day with boxes and boxes of gift's. I'm sure they send your poor *** money though. Get a life girl and move on.

Get off of welfare and save NC taxpayer's hundreds of dollars.If you have this much time to spend on a computer doing nothing but spreading lies you have time to work.