Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5.0

The false reviews on Lisa's Fancy Dals is sickening!Our daughter wanted a dalmatian puppy and we searched for a long time before we chose Lisa's Fancy Dals.

We selected a puppy from the June 2014 litter named Luna. From the start Lisa was protective of her pups making sure each one went to a wonderful family. We received emailed pictures of Luna and updates on her weekly, prior to picking her up. It was very obvious from the moment we met Luna and Lisa, how much love and care she puts into each one of her puppies.

Not only did she love her pups, but she initiated potty training and obedience training prior to us picking Luna up. Saying goodbye to Luna was obviously very hard for Lisa. She cried as we said goodbye and sent us home with a puppy blanket to remember all of her litter mates and mom. Luna is a very intelligent, well mannered puppy.

We have had no behavioral or health concerns with Luna. We LOVED that Lisa kept in touch with us after bringing Luna home. In fact, we LOVED every single thing related to bring our pup home that we ended up getting a second puppy from Lisa's Christmas 2014 litter. Both of our puppies are loving, friendly, happy pups with zero health issues.

From all of the three litters born since I met Lisa, only one puppy was deaf and she was very upfront and honest about that. I would get more pups from Lisa as long as she was breeding. She is honest, kind, caring, and a wonderful person. We LOVE you Lisa and we wouldn't change anything related to bringing Luna and Cosmo home.

Thank you for everything you do and have done for us.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Lisas Fancy Dals?

Comments

Buying an animal is wrong on so many levels. Why not adopt one that needs a home instead of giving money to *** puppy mills

The Breeder Lisa Bowden
to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1185887

Yes Sara Rhodes(Hinson) Rebelette whatever you call yourself now it's wrong for you!You just look for a Freebie correct???

I recall just because Spanner was deaf(he was FREE) in exchange for training by a professional trainer not yourself you jumped right on it. Remember I told you to use the money instead of paying me and have him trained. You didn't even offer to pay for his BAER hearing test or the gas it took to drive to Durham( Dr. Hughes house) to have his test done.

The sad thing was I felt sorry for you and believed you would have took him to training you remember you said he's going to become a Therapy Dog. What a piece of work you are. One other thing I've NEVER sold a puppy to anyone that has the name Anonymous!! So please don't try to waste anymore of my time.

Thank You, Your wonderful breeder Lisa Bowden.Oh and by the way Perdita says you get first pick from her next litter.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1185889

Yes Sara Rhodes it's wrong for you.You just look for a freebie correct???

I recall just because Spanner was deaf(he was FREE) in exchange for training by a professional trainer not yourself you jumped right on it Remember I told you to use the money instead of paying me and have him trained.

The sad thing was I felt sorry for you and believed you would have took him to training you remember you said his going to become a therapy dog.What a piece of work you are.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1185891

Yes Sara Rhodes it's wrong for you.You just look for a freebie correct???