The false reviews on Lisa's Fancy Dals is sickening!Our daughter wanted a dalmatian puppy and we searched for a long time before we chose Lisa's Fancy Dals.
We selected a puppy from the June 2014 litter named Luna. From the start Lisa was protective of her pups making sure each one went to a wonderful family. We received emailed pictures of Luna and updates on her weekly, prior to picking her up. It was very obvious from the moment we met Luna and Lisa, how much love and care she puts into each one of her puppies.
Not only did she love her pups, but she initiated potty training and obedience training prior to us picking Luna up. Saying goodbye to Luna was obviously very hard for Lisa. She cried as we said goodbye and sent us home with a puppy blanket to remember all of her litter mates and mom. Luna is a very intelligent, well mannered puppy.
We have had no behavioral or health concerns with Luna. We LOVED that Lisa kept in touch with us after bringing Luna home. In fact, we LOVED every single thing related to bring our pup home that we ended up getting a second puppy from Lisa's Christmas 2014 litter. Both of our puppies are loving, friendly, happy pups with zero health issues.
From all of the three litters born since I met Lisa, only one puppy was deaf and she was very upfront and honest about that. I would get more pups from Lisa as long as she was breeding. She is honest, kind, caring, and a wonderful person. We LOVE you Lisa and we wouldn't change anything related to bringing Luna and Cosmo home.
Thank you for everything you do and have done for us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Dalmatian Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time. Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left..."