The false reviews on Lisa's Fancy Dals is sickening!Our daughter wanted a dalmatian puppy and we searched for a long time before we chose Lisa's Fancy Dals.
We selected a puppy from the June 2014 litter named Luna. From the start Lisa was protective of her pups making sure each one went to a wonderful family. We received emailed pictures of Luna and updates on her weekly, prior to picking her up. It was very obvious from the moment we met Luna and Lisa, how much love and care she puts into each one of her puppies.
Not only did she love her pups, but she initiated potty training and obedience training prior to us picking Luna up. Saying goodbye to Luna was obviously very hard for Lisa. She cried as we said goodbye and sent us home with a puppy blanket to remember all of her litter mates and mom. Luna is a very intelligent, well mannered puppy.
We have had no behavioral or health concerns with Luna. We LOVED that Lisa kept in touch with us after bringing Luna home. In fact, we LOVED every single thing related to bring our pup home that we ended up getting a second puppy from Lisa's Christmas 2014 litter. Both of our puppies are loving, friendly, happy pups with zero health issues.
From all of the three litters born since I met Lisa, only one puppy was deaf and she was very upfront and honest about that. I would get more pups from Lisa as long as she was breeding. She is honest, kind, caring, and a wonderful person. We LOVE you Lisa and we wouldn't change anything related to bringing Luna and Cosmo home.
Thank you for everything you do and have done for us.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Dalmatian Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time. Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."