Lisas Fancy Dals - Lisa's Fancy Dals

6 of 11 Lisas Fancy Dals reviews

The false reviews on Lisa's Fancy Dals is sickening!Our daughter wanted a dalmatian puppy and we searched for a long time before we chose Lisa's Fancy Dals.

We selected a puppy from the June 2014 litter named Luna. From the start Lisa was protective of her pups making sure each one went to a wonderful family. We received emailed pictures of Luna and updates on her weekly, prior to picking her up. It was very obvious from the moment we met Luna and Lisa, how much love and care she puts into each one of her puppies.

Not only did she love her pups, but she initiated potty training and obedience training prior to us picking Luna up. Saying goodbye to Luna was obviously very hard for Lisa. She cried as we said goodbye and sent us home with a puppy blanket to remember all of her litter mates and mom. Luna is a very intelligent, well mannered puppy.

We have had no behavioral or health concerns with Luna. We LOVED that Lisa kept in touch with us after bringing Luna home. In fact, we LOVED every single thing related to bring our pup home that we ended up getting a second puppy from Lisa's Christmas 2014 litter. Both of our puppies are loving, friendly, happy pups with zero health issues.

From all of the three litters born since I met Lisa, only one puppy was deaf and she was very upfront and honest about that. I would get more pups from Lisa as long as she was breeding. She is honest, kind, caring, and a wonderful person. We LOVE you Lisa and we wouldn't change anything related to bringing Luna and Cosmo home.

Thank you for everything you do and have done for us.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dalmatian Puppy
Review category
Animal Services
review #748694

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lisas Fancy Dals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 11 Lisas Fancy Dals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 30 #1136714

Buying an animal is wrong on so many levels. Why not adopt one that needs a home instead of giving money to *** puppy mills

The Breeder Lisa Bowden

Jul 16 #1185887 Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Yes Sara Rhodes(Hinson) Rebelette whatever you call yourself now it's wrong for you! You just look for a Freebie correct??? I recall just because Spanner was deaf(he was FREE) in exchange for training by a professional trainer not yourself you jumped right on it. Remember I told you to use the money instead of paying me and have him trained. You didn't even offer to pay for his BAER hearing test or the gas it took to drive to Durham( Dr. Hughes house) to have his test done. The sad thing was I felt sorry for you and believed you would have took him to training you remember you said he's going to become a Therapy Dog. What a piece of work you are. One other thing I've NEVER sold a puppy to anyone that has the name Anonymous!! So please don't try to waste anymore of my time. Thank You, Your wonderful breeder Lisa Bowden. Oh and by the way Perdita says you get first pick from her next litter.

Jul 16 #1185889 Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Yes Sara Rhodes it's wrong for you. You just look for a freebie correct??? I recall just because Spanner was deaf(he was FREE) in exchange for training by a professional trainer not yourself you jumped right on it Remember I told you to use the money instead of paying me and have him trained. The sad thing was I felt sorry for you and believed you would have took him to training you remember you said his going to become a therapy dog. What a piece of work you are.

Jul 16 #1185891 Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.