I did not buy a dog directly from this breeder. Her dogs are my dog's grand parents. I recently got an extended pedigree on my girl's mother and I am HORRIFIED at what I have found!!!! It is hard to even list all the instances of inbreeding that Lisa's Fancy Dals has done!!!
The sire's pedigree in question here is Marbet's Toby (my dog's grandfather). Toby's parents are half siblings. Toby's mother is the result of a female being bred to her father. Toby's grandfather was produced using two dogs that were half siblings. This is the WORST pedigree I have EVER seen. I mean, it's not just one instance of inbreeding, it is over and over and over again!!! It is SICK!! And it was all done by Lisa's Fancy Dals!!! This lady has horrifying breeding practices and has no business breeding dogs!!! PLEASE see the attached picture!!! I have edited out all but Toby's pedigree info to protect my identify from retaliation by Lisa since I have read she stalks her puppy buyers and threatens to sue anyone who reveals the truth. I do not know if it is true, but I have also read she gives the puppies she in unable to find homes for to rescues, sells puppies with known health issues and more (see link below).
Please, please, please do not buy from this breeder! She needs to be put out of business!!!! For the sake of the poor puppies she will breed with health issues because of this, please stop her by refusing to help her make money! I am horrified and heartbroken that she would do this to her puppies :(
She is located in Madison, North Carolina.
Her website: http://www.lisasfancydals.com/home.htm
Please see here for more frightening complaints: http://ncdalbreeder.blogspot.com/
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Horrid breeding practices
- Preferred solution:
- Adopt responsible breeding practices or STOP breeding!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "Boarded a horse at this facility in 2011. My horse was in TOP physical condition prior to boarding my horse at this facility. In approximately 15-20 days, my horse lost..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."