I did not buy a dog directly from this breeder. Her dogs are my dog's grand parents. I recently got an extended pedigree on my girl's mother and I am HORRIFIED at what I have found!!!! It is hard to even list all the instances of inbreeding that Lisa's Fancy Dals has done!!!
The sire's pedigree in question here is Marbet's Toby (my dog's grandfather). Toby's parents are half siblings. Toby's mother is the result of a female being bred to her father. Toby's grandfather was produced using two dogs that were half siblings. This is the WORST pedigree I have EVER seen. I mean, it's not just one instance of inbreeding, it is over and over and over again!!! It is SICK!! And it was all done by Lisa's Fancy Dals!!! This lady has horrifying breeding practices and has no business breeding dogs!!! PLEASE see the attached picture!!! I have edited out all but Toby's pedigree info to protect my identify from retaliation by Lisa since I have read she stalks her puppy buyers and threatens to sue anyone who reveals the truth. I do not know if it is true, but I have also read she gives the puppies she in unable to find homes for to rescues, sells puppies with known health issues and more (see link below).
Please, please, please do not buy from this breeder! She needs to be put out of business!!!! For the sake of the poor puppies she will breed with health issues because of this, please stop her by refusing to help her make money! I am horrified and heartbroken that she would do this to her puppies :(
She is located in Madison, North Carolina.
Her website: http://www.lisasfancydals.com/home.htm
Please see here for more frightening complaints: http://ncdalbreeder.blogspot.com/
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Horrid breeding practices
- Preferred solution:
- Adopt responsible breeding practices or STOP breeding!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."