I did not buy a dog directly from this breeder. Her dogs are my dog's grand parents. I recently got an extended pedigree on my girl's mother and I am HORRIFIED at what I have found!!!! It is hard to even list all the instances of inbreeding that Lisa's Fancy Dals has done!!!
The sire's pedigree in question here is Marbet's Toby (my dog's grandfather). Toby's parents are half siblings. Toby's mother is the result of a female being bred to her father. Toby's grandfather was produced using two dogs that were half siblings. This is the WORST pedigree I have EVER seen. I mean, it's not just one instance of inbreeding, it is over and over and over again!!! It is SICK!! And it was all done by Lisa's Fancy Dals!!! This lady has horrifying breeding practices and has no business breeding dogs!!! PLEASE see the attached picture!!! I have edited out all but Toby's pedigree info to protect my identify from retaliation by Lisa since I have read she stalks her puppy buyers and threatens to sue anyone who reveals the truth. I do not know if it is true, but I have also read she gives the puppies she in unable to find homes for to rescues, sells puppies with known health issues and more (see link below).
Please, please, please do not buy from this breeder! She needs to be put out of business!!!! For the sake of the poor puppies she will breed with health issues because of this, please stop her by refusing to help her make money! I am horrified and heartbroken that she would do this to her puppies :(
She is located in Madison, North Carolina.
Her website: http://www.lisasfancydals.com/home.htm
Please see here for more frightening complaints: http://ncdalbreeder.blogspot.com/
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Horrid breeding practices
- Preferred solution:
- Adopt responsible breeding practices or STOP breeding!!
- Product or service
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Be aware!!!!. I took my dog this morning to the pet smart in Orlando, Fl 8219 S John Young Pkwy. When i picked him up the lady told me that..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."