5.0

Beware of these 3 people if ever any Business Dealings are taking place.You can check out my review about Pastor Jamie Hinson.

Pastor Stephanie Hinson and Sara Rhodes Hinson Rebelette. Nothing but trouble. When you breed my past puppy(Domino/Bishop) I pray Gods sends you a message. The lies you and Stephanie claimed about NOT knowing he had to be neutered is unreal.

I had 121 puppies and the other 120 puppy parent's new it but not y'all didn't. You signed the same contract they signed. Hope it's worth it in the end.

It's not for me to carry.God knows what you did and you will answer one day.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lisas Fancy Dals and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lisas Fancy Dals.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Lisas Fancy Dals to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lisas Fancy Dals?

Comments

lisamariedb64
Madison, North Carolina, United States #1257469

I'm not trying to ruin any ones name.I am just stating the fact's.

Jamie Hinson made a promise to me not to breed my past puppy Domino. He did so by signing a legal contract.

So guess what he bred him anyway.Look what there friends did to my name and business.Pretty Sad!