Lisas Fancy Dals - 3 wolfs in a Herd of Sheep. Sara Rhodes Hinson Rebelette, Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie Hinson

2 of 11 Lisas Fancy Dals reviews

Update added by user Sep 19

And further more Sara if you want to talk about Kidney problems let's talk about Pepper Potts who by the way is Scott and Katie's little girl who really has no use for you whatsoever.Like they say she's there dog and not yours.

You should look after your on zoo. I agree 100%. Yes, Pepper had stones before she was a year old. That wasn't any of your concern whatsoever...Now if you are talking about Bella.

Please ask your friend Terri Stigall you know the one in the shadows that puts y'all up to all this dirty work y'all have did with my puppies and I just because y'all don't like me..haha! Just ask her how many times I told her on the phone that day NOT to refrigerate Bella's urine before taking it to the vet. It was 10 times to be exact. I'm the one that told her it sounds like a UTI and I guess your dumb self thinks that is not common in puppies.

Ask her how many times I had to tell her during other times we talked on phone to take that puppy out to potty??? Oh she didn't want her feet to get dirty. Come on now if you are a owner of ANY Dalmatian you know you don't make them hold their urine. So back to you I did call the fire station where you said you worked and where Spanner was going to be a Therapy Dog.

The only reason I called twice the first bunch of people didn't have a clue who you and Spanner even were. Then the next guy I got said Spanner didn't work there but he knew you.I still have that email where YOU said he's going to make a perfect Therapy Dog if I need to post it I will. Remember that's why he was FREE to you. He was suppose to be trained buy a professional Trainer not YOU.

That's why he was FREE to you. Hope I made that statement loud and clear. One other thing if my puppies were so bad why did you get two pastors to come here with nothing but a pack of lies and get Domino who later became Bishop. Jamie read and signed the contract Stephanie was here but stood in the shadows but her and Luke there youngest son know gooden well I looked Jamie in the eyes and told him you understand he's not for breeding.

Oh yes ma'am I do. Out of all my litters a set of pastors did this to me shame on all of y'all. You don't have to answer to me but you'll all have to answer one day. Sit back and laugh all you want.

Like my moms Chaplin said. The lord will handle it.

He will teach them Three wolves in a pack of sheep what it's all about.Oh and he will.

Original review posted by user Sep 13

Well Hello you 3rd wolf in a pack of sheep.If you're so concerned about my puppies why in the world did you send Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie Hinson here to buy my puppy Domino/ Bishop?

What you three need to be doing is explaining where the $4500.00 dollars came from to pay me for YOU getting Pastor Jamie Hinson to breach the contract. I suppose the tithes at church(Christian Life Ministries) paid me. How sad and to think not only me did Jamie Hinson lie to he repeatly lied to my lawyer John Morris. Mr.

Morris is the son of preacher himself and honestly he was in shock. Two more things I'll say to you. Not sure and don't care where you came up with I wanted Spanner back and tried to take him from you but girl let me set you very straight. Not under ANY circumstances would I EVER take him back.

You would be told to contact Jennifer Hause, Emily Mellor, Terri Stigall or Wendy Heally and I hope you understand that. One last thing everyone of my dogs are right here and in the best place they could ever be. As far as the website it's there just not for you and your friends to view. Have a nice life and please move on with your lies and keep fooling other people.

I still get a laugh when I think of how Pastor Stephanie called and said she had no idea they had purchased a male dog that had to be neutered. She even had the nerve to ask oh what do we need to do to make this right?? All I said was neuter Domino/ Bishop. That would have made it right and I would have dropped it but again she lied!

Then when I spoke with Pastor Jamie Hinson I popped the question on where his female puppy First Lady came from and he said Bre's Lovely Dals and all he wanted to talk about was how sick that puppy was and she almost died after they got her home. I think he thought he was distracting me from getting the answers I needed for my puppy Domino/ Bishop but it didn't work. Have a nice life Sara Rhodes Hinson Rebelette and really get a life.

Not one person EVER got a puppy from me out of Precious or Perdita that didn't know if they had a hearing impairment are not.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 11 Lisas Fancy Dals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.